Permanency Profiles & Resources (Pilot Period: February 2018 - January 2019)
Posted by REAP TEMP on 01 February 2019 07:24 AM
- Permanency Performance Profile - November 2018 (Time period for data pull is July 1, 2017 - June 30, 2018.)
Please note: OSRI data includes three periods under review (start dates are noted on the profile). Cases that were reviewed were active during a 12-month period (also indicated on the profile).
- Permanency Performance Profile - August 2018 (Time period for data pull is January 1, 2017 – December 31, 2017.)
- Permanency Performance Profile - May 2018 (Time period for data pull is October 1, 2016 - September 2017.)
Posted 05/01/2018 - Updated 05/17/2018 to include new PIP performance goals.
- Permanency Performance Profile - February 2018 (includes corrections to CFSR data for Judicial District 16a)
- Permanency Profile Usage Guide (Updated 2/13/2019)
- Court Collaboration Kickoff Follow-up Letter
All information provided on this web site is believed to be accurate and reliable; however, the NC Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) assumes no responsibility for the use of this information. Unless otherwise noted on an individual document, NCDHHS grants permission to copy and distribute files, documents, and information for non-commercial use, provided they are copied and distributed without alteration. This site links to web sites maintained by other entities. Reasonable precautions are taken to link only to web sites which are appropriate, accurate, and maintained by reputable organizations. However, NCDHHS is not responsible for the information or opinions expressed on those linked sites. If you believe information on nccwta.org
is inaccurate or out-of-date, please contact email@example.com